A tour on four interesting museums that will reveal you some of the hidden treasures of Greece behind their gates.
Your personal driver will pick you up from your hotel or cruise ship at the arranged time.
Our tour will start from the National Archaeological Museum, one of the largest museums in Greece, which clearly lists more than 11,000 exhibits from the early prehistoric times to late antiquity.
On the ground floor of the National Archaeological Museum there is the Epigraphic Museum, the largest of its kind in the world. 13.536 inscriptionsmostly in the Greek language are kept there.
At Plaka or Monastiraki, we could stop for coffee or lunch.
Then we will visit the Numismatic Museum which is located in Ilion Melathron. There it is presented the history of coins from the Roman times until nowadays.
Finally, we find ourselves at the Byzantine and Christian Museum, one of the major museums worldwide for art and culture of the Byzantine and post-Byzantine times. It has more than 25,000 exhibits, which date back to 3rd until the 20th century.
The adventure of discovering some of the treasures of Greece, unique worldwide, came to its end.
Your personal driver will take you back to your hotel or your cruise ship.
- The price includes 1 to 4 persons. Prices are fixed and all taxes are included.
- The price does not include the cost of entry to museums or archaeological sites, food or drinks.
- Drivers cannot enter sites with you, as they are not official tourist guides.
- We are in collaboration, with official tourist guides and we can book one, if you need.
- At anytime we can stop, in order to take pictures, have a drink or food, shop or anything else that you need.
- The order of visits on the tour may change due to circumstances.
- Tours outside of Athens begin between 08:30 to 09:00 in the morning.